Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do you recommend as a good laptop computer?

I am looking to buy a laptop computer. I don’t want a Mac although I know how wonderful they are as I have one as a desktop.
I want to know what are some good quality, good price laptops at the moment. I mainly need it for writing on Word and I will also use it for the internet to.
If you could please specify the brand, model & the average price (AUS $ ) & of course why you think its the best I would be greatly appreciative.

DELL INSPIRON

Dell is pretty good.hp’s can blow me

i have an HP Pavilian Entertainment PC and i love it =)

I have two mac laptops that are mine and a del at work. There is no substitute for Apple. Sorry.

i really want that new dell inspiron mini 9, it looks so awesome and it’ so compact, around $ 400

for sure HP 15.4 inch or something like that, thats what i have= wonderful

I luv macs, but they cost around $ 900.
I would suggest a good Windows with a good virus protection like
PC Cillin.

anything Gateway

Mac Book clowns

laptop stand.I have an acer aspire 3680 laptop computer with windows basic vista programs and its running really slow. I want to restore the factory settings to the computer but I don’t know how. The CD-ROM drive no longer works so I can’t upload the disk that originally came with the computer (I don’t even think I have it anymore). How can I restore the computer to how it was when I first got it?

Try going to your control panel and look in systems or computer. there should be options for restore points or formats. If there is restore point just select a time and date and it should go back in time and look how it did the previous date but it will delete some file besides pictures,music,and videos ect.

ALT-F10 as soon as you start up.

There’s a program built into the start menu. Go to Start, Programs, PC Tool Kit, then click on smart restore. This pogram will let you make 2 recovery cds which you can reinstall your computer with back to factory settings

Control Panel is your best resource with my knowledge based on a windows computer, not Mac

Hopefully this works! If you don’t care for your files, scratch the entire harddrive and start fresh!

to http://www.120mmfan.net/2012/02/07/2012-why-apple-will-become-the-actual-worlds-largest-pc-manufacture-in-2012/”>laptop stand

No comments:

Post a Comment