Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Laptop computer.?

I’m a 3D max artist student and I’m planing to buy a Laptop shortly, Pls advise me what are the configration require to smooth running and to do my art work pls list a detailed information b4 I buy the computer.

I am a graphic artist and have a HP Compaq nx9420. It works great for everything that has to be done!

1GB Ram
100GB HardDrive
128MB Video Card?

It’s a great set up and I recommend it. It’s one of HP’s newest put outs.

You need a laptop with:
more than 2 Ghz processor
1 GB Ram
256 MB VGA
100 GB HDD
with a good cooling system

Um…you get the most expensive one you can afford Its not so much what you NEED its more about what you can afford If you’re doing graphics though, you want an Apple I prefer PC’s but for media editing Apple’s are the best Start with this

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/1284002/wo/TZ5GLIabhQWC2FX9u9G1RnavU4Y/2.?p=0

Set it up however it will be best for you and if thats to much money, they have other models on the site

Its all about the money

I would suggest go for a DUAL CORE PROCESSOR it is really effiecient and fast and forr RAM try to get as much as you can get. My reccomendation would be to stay away from DELL they suck big time! and plus the parts are pretty cheap. I have an Acer laptop and it works fine. but my brother has a IBM Thinkpad and it is REALLY good and his is like 1 year older too..

laptop motherboard.I am in the market for a new or refurbished Laptop Computer for my Mobile Disk Jockey Company. I use a program called Virtual DJ to manage and mix the songs on my computer. Can I get away with buying a less expensive Laptop if I were to store my music on external hard drives? If so, what is the minimum Ram/Memory I need?

here is again a good deal I found
Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q896 18.4-Inch Laptop – Fusion Finish in Omega Black
*Intel Core i7-740QM Processor 1.73 GHz (2.93 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology), 6MB L3 Cache
*Configured with 4GB DDR3 1066MHz (max 8GB) 2 main memory slots. Both slots occupied.
*500GB (7200 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive with TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor (3D sensor)
*18.4″ diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT LCD display at 1920 x 1080 native resolution (FHD) with Native support for 1080p content at a 16:9 aspect ratio
*Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with a 12 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery pack; Battery Life (measured by MobileMark 2007): 3 hours, 47 minutes

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Qosmio-X505-Q896-18-4-Inch-Laptop/dp/B0041O5YWK/?tag=sdhrhiaiaa-20

you can visit below link you can find more options here :
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=sdhrhiaiaa&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dlaptop%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dlaptop%26_osacat%3d0%26bkBtn%3d%26_trksid%3dm270

I beat the daylights out of Virtual DJ and my DJ computers.

I always buy something top of the line.

Right now I suggest anything:

Quad Core or better

6 gig of ram

512 Meg video ram

Hard drive doesn’t matter as you will most likely use external drives.

The HP computers with 2 sound cards are sweet.

My father has been a dj for 11 years hes always used the same laptop Dell i help him out sometimes and he is a great dj. Dell laptops run for about $ 500 which isn’t bad, just remember you get what you pay for. However i can recommend Mackie speakers, as well as mixers. lights you could probably get at Walmart or Sears. Remember however the lights are a nice touch but not needed people will say “WOW those are cool” but within a minute they will forget all about them. I know this all isn’t what you asked but you cant go into a disk jockey company with just a laptop, a few flash drives and a couple speakers, you will probably want lights and 2 Mackie speakers, your laptop with all the music on the laptop trust me on that and you will DEFIANTLY need CD’s and an aux. cable. Just remember though DJ business is a very hard well paying job, however not reliable

to http://www.shortterminvestmentstrategy.com/2012-ultrabooks-harness-the-particular-greatest-of-tablets-in-order-to-fight-apple-macbook-air/”>laptop motherboard

No comments:

Post a Comment