Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I go wireless with my laptop computer?

Ok, right now I have a laptop computer connected to the Internet via DSL. As of right now I don’t have any infrared anything on my computer. What are all the steps involved in going wireless….What do I need to do to my computer (an old Compaq Presario 1200) and with my ISP?

you need a wireless router and a wireless notebook card to get started.

if you would like to shop online for those, tigerdirect is pretty good on prices.

wireless router $ 50.00 … radio shack has usb wireless recievers 39.99 hundred bucks your wireless

lenovo mini laptop.My dell cpx laptop keeps shutting off. When it starts up, the three lock lights (number , caps, scroll) blinks and all of a sudden, the computer shuts off. It’s not overheating. It is in a cool environment. How can I get my computer to reset, or restart?

Take it to the shop there is a hardware malfunction

to http://yphoto.info/?p=218″>lenovo mini laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment