Tuesday, February 7, 2012

laptop computer?

I will not be using my laptop for 2 months, what should I do, disconnect everything???Please help, I am new to the computer and not sure what to do, This isthe only computer I have.

Basicly just shut it off and let it sit where ever you intend to keep it. You may remove the battery as well if you want, but this is not really very nessary. your LapTop most likely sat around in the manufacture box for who knows how long before you bought it and the battery was in the LapTop then.

For safty reasons I highly reccomend that you do however disconect everything. Think about maybe a electrical storm or a fire hasard as well. You want to keep and use your LapTop in the future.

Think ahead!!

Hope this helped.

Well you want to turn your computer off. Remove the Battery and put it in it’s case (if you have one) if you don’t put it in a plastic storage bag to keep the prongs on the battery clean of dust. Put it in a safe dry place. Make sure it’s not stored in a very hot area or it could cause damage. Lastly unplug all power internet wires such as a dial-up modem cord or ethernet cord. It will be safe and run good. But after that long you want to clear out Temporary Internet Files and history and run DiskDeframenter and DiskClean Up. Also make sure your anti-Virus is up-to-date.
Good Luck

low priced laptops.I need to buy my daughter a laptop for College, she starts this coming August…I have no idea what to get; I have never had to buy a computer; my home computer was given to me set up and ready to go FIVE years ago; my laptop is provided by my employer….please give me suggestions on what I need to buy. thanks!

If you are looking for a PC, definatly get a Sony VAIO. If you are willing to spend a little more money, get her an Apple MacBook.

try a dell inspiron b130

I prefer HP that comes completely set up with back up restore disks. I would suggest that be at least 80 gigs hard drive, 512 RAM, pentium 4 processor. But the standard is probably much higher now.
E

the compaq NC6400 from HP are really nice… They come with everything a person will need, and it will last for a long time. Lots of speed and hard drive space….i currently have one for college and i am very happy with it

For starters I bought a laptop with Vista, and needless to say it was terrible.. I do not have it anymore. I exchanged it 3 times and it still did not work right.. My advise is to find a laptop with Windows XP or lower. My opinion on the best would be and Hewlett Packard. Good Luck..

BUY A DELL

I am starting university in september, and my dad got me a sony vaio…..and guess what, it rocks

definitely get a sony vaio, its affordable, good looking, and just awesome….

we got a good deal on boxing day…..best buy has good deals sometimes

Don’t buy an hp. They will break right after the warranty expires. I would recommend getting her an apple macbook. Apple care is great. They aren’t that expensive and it’s small enough to take to class. If not a macbook then get an ibm thinkpad. I have a friend who dropped his down the stairs and i survived. If you want to go cheaper than that then get a dell with a good warranty.

I just bought a Toshiba satellite series..My girlfriend bought one too and so did her son.. They have very good buys at Circuit City. One thing I found out is, be sure you make sure her cell phone company has a compatible way to link up. Otherwise she will have to go to what is considered a hot spot to link to the Internet. It is such a competitive business that the salesperson will tell you that you have to have a particular cell phone to work with the laptop. Be sure and call the cell phone company first you may save yourself a head ache. All I can say is my girlfriend has had her computer for about 5 months and she loves it and she is a graphic artist and her son is a engineer from Rolla and he recommended it. So me I am falling in love with my lap top just ask my husband. (LOL) I know your daughter will love anything her daddy buys her.

to http://iobc2011.com/lenovo-s-initial-ultrabook-ideapad-u300s-review-year-of-the-ultrabook-2012/”>low priced laptops

No comments:

Post a Comment