Friday, February 17, 2012

How can I remove person information from a laptop computer?

I have a laptop computer that I bought 3 years ago. I just a brand new laptop and don’t use the old one anymore. I would like to sell the old computer. How would I remove any personal information from the hard drive? I had the old one just restored just a few months ago. I still have personal pictures on the computer. Thanks for any help with the question.

format the entire drive and give it…

laptop battery.Could anyone tell me what is the best brand laptop i can buy. I have a Toshiba so do you think i should stick with that..

depends on what ur gonna use the laptop for…if its gamming go for a dell xps…if its personal use go for a dell inspiron ***im saying dell since they have the best customer service and thats important when ur looking long term***

if it still works good for you why not stick with it. :) there are a lot of good brands out there like dell, asus, lenovo, sony, mac, toshiba, etc.. it all depends on your preference and budget. right now i have a lenovo thinkpad and it works wonders and i love it. i had a dell inspiron before and gave it to my sister and still works fine but i never been happier with lenovo..

Best brand of laptop? That is really a personal decision. I have a HP, Compaq, Dell, and a Toshiba. If I had it to do all over again, I would only own Toshiba. I have had far less issues with it then the others. If you want the plus and minus of each brand, then:

HP – You are paying for the name but they have some of the most up to date hardware.

Compaq – HP now owns Compaq and uses it as a test bed for the newer hardware. Sometimes it works well and other times there are issues like heating and shorter than normal life expectancies.

Dell – Often they use older technology. However, they do have one of the better support pages for drivers and such.

Gateway – Ran into money problems several years ago. They are not staying with state of the art currently. BUT… they have a great support page just never attempt to do call support.

Toshiba – Not always the newest technology but has one of the best screens on the market. Not always the fastest but will run for years with little or no issues. Not the best support page but OK for most users.

So… my advice? Stick with what you have unless you are having issues or it no longer does everything you NEED it to do.

Good luck,
Z

Toshiba is one of the best companies where you can buy a good laptop computer! But if you want to change, you can visit and see price of laptops on web! it maybe help you more!

for example : this website:

http://www.deltapage.com/laptops.htm

to http://youyu-shop.info/?p=500″>laptop battery

No comments:

Post a Comment