Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Who is the authorised dealer for Infocus projectors in India?


I arrived home saw the box by my garage door. I carried it inside. My mind was racing, so I decided to complete my honey do chores i.e. take out trash, walk the dogs, etc after a long hot shower, it was time my first impression was how big the actual projector was. I set it up on a table top and fired it up. After all adjustments were made easily I might add to fit the 120″ elite screen I lowered the lights and it was like the 4th of July. The burst of color all i could say is wow! I then put on a blu-ray (avatar) called my wife and 8 year old daughter down to see. They were silent as they watched. My wife who is very critical was silent my daughter and I also watched in amazzzzement! later I made a couple of video adjustment and it got even better. GREAT PROJECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This review is from: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 (Electronics)
It’s worth it .. No problems , quiet , many options.

I’ve seen some complaints, but it didn’t seem hard to navigate, although it doesn’t let you keep tweaking options one after another as to accept a choice you have to hit the ‘menu’ button which jumps you back to the beginning.

I just hooked it up and I am suprised and completely blown away at the quality of the picture. I upgraded from a 6-year Epson Projector that still worked fine but needed to go. The crisp, bright, and sharp picture is amazing. The contrast settings bring out the blackest of black levels that the other projector just could not display. The lens-shift feature is something not to overlook because it allows you to place it in virtually any position without sacrificing picture quality. I compared this to the Mitsubishi HC4000 and went with this Epson due to the placement flexibility of the lens-shift and have zero regrets.
This review is from: Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 (Electronics)

yellow

We have been very pleased with this projector. The distance from projector to screen is 18 feet. The room is 22 feet high with a large bank of windows. The window treatments do not black out the room. We have HD TV, a 1080p blue-ray DVD player and a Roku box (not HD).

I slapped in my son’s 720p Winnie the Pooh movie and about once every 10-30 seconds, the screen became snowy white with static for a few seconds, and then it went away. Sometimes it would go snowy, then black for a few seconds and then it would catch up. Every time this happened, my 2-year old son would turn to me and say “Fix Daddy.” Which was followed closely with a sigh from myself.

This unit replaced my Optoma HD72 that I have been using for a few years. The HD72 is a 720p projector that displays a pretty good picture that I was happy with while watching sporting events, But it was a different story with movies. A lot of movies are coming out that have been filmed very dark, Like the Harry Potter movies. I could not get the HD72 adjusted to display a picture that I was satisfied with. The picture was just to dark with no shadow detail. This projector is a big step up in picture quality. The black level and brightness is significantly better than the HD72. The same Harry Potter movies take on a new look that I will say is awesome. The HD72 is a DLP entry level projector with a very limited zoom lens with no lens shift which made placing it a big pain in the neck. I had to use a magazine or some other item under the adjustable feet to get it leveled and aligned with the screen. This projector with its far better zoom and lens shift make it a breeze to set up and align with the screen. I do not have this projector mounted for the simple reason that I use it in my living room with a smallish 92 inch pull down screen and outside placed on a coffee table on my patio projecting onto a 8 foot by 14 foot screen in my back yard. The picture is absolutely superb on both screens. So far I have found nothing that I do not like about it. For the price it is a steal.

I have this for half a year now. I highly recommend it.

We have been very pleased with this projector. The distance from projector to screen is 18 feet. The room is 22 feet high with a large bank of windows. The window treatments do not black out the room. We have HD TV, a 1080p blue-ray DVD player and a Roku box (not HD).

It’s worth it .. No problems , quiet , many options.

220 volts / 110 volts

Infocus Projectors

Nads L
Hi there to be honest I am not sure who the dealers would be. sorry I couldn’t help you much more. thank you for your question.

Infocus Projectors

No comments:

Post a Comment