Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Do EPSON, DELL, INFOCUS Projectors come with a lamp without charging extra.?


i researched projectors exhaustively for months in this price range. personally i did not want to hang a huge projector from the ceiling, so i looked at several business projectors and was disappointed by the picture quality and loud fans. it just didn’t feel like being at the movies. so i bought this projector for its renound picture quality and resigned myself to hanging it from a ceiling beam in my loft, hoping an earthquake wouldn’t knock it down onto my wife or my small dog. i was delighted to find that the long throw distance, vertical and horizontal lens shift, and zoom made a killer picture from all the way in the back of the room on a shelf. no hanging necessary. this flexibility is unmatched in the dozens of projectors i looked into, making it the only choice. the image is epic with amazing color. couldn’t be happier. and i have only watched appletv which is 720p. wait till i get one of those blue-ray things.


My last projector was an Optoma 625dx. DLP, Resolution of 1024 X 768, 2500:1 contrast ratio. At the time, I thought it was great, so keep that in mind as I review. (I’m not one to replace every year, just when my last one breaks) 105 inch screen.
I spent this evening playing various scenes from some of my favorite movies (Streets of Fire, The Wild Bunch, Grand Prix, Goodfellas, The Bourne Identity and Forbidden Planet); my jaw is now sore from dropping so many times. I’m also quite amazed at how user friendly this projector is. My seleco was extremely finicky, and the setup process could be quite tedious at times. The Epson gets you right into the ball park as soon as you turn it on, and helps to make fine tuning more fun than a chore.

This is the mount I used: Atdec TH-WH-PJ-FM Telehook Universal Projector Flush Mount

If you are shopping for a projector – 1080p, this shoud definitely be on your list.
My last projector was an Optoma 625dx. DLP, Resolution of 1024 X 768, 2500:1 contrast ratio. At the time, I thought it was great, so keep that in mind as I review. (I’m not one to replace every year, just when my last one breaks) 105 inch screen.

I purchased the Epson Powerlite HC8350 on-line last Black Friday for $ 999. Prior to this, I owned a Sanyo 720p LCD Projector – the PLV-Z4 – which I bought in May 2006 when 1080p was still just coming out. Because 1080p back then was hyper-hyped and super-pricey and I was just entering the front projector world, I decided to settle for a 720p projector and thought would just upgrade to 1080p when the price is more reasonable or when my PLV-Z4 dies or whichever comes first. The money that I saved, I spent on a nice projector screen – a 110″ Stewart Filmscreen Firehawk.

My wife calls it over-the-top, but the buddies call it “sick.” (An apparent reference or slang for amazing.)

I do like the fact that the projector is white because it sits up at ceiling level and thus would only be more conspicuous in black, particularly given its’ large size. And the remote is nicely layed out and backlit.

The lens shift magic is very neat. No keystone adjustment required. You can adjust the picture to move up/down/left/right just as if you were moving the projector. The image stays square and true – it just moves to the spot you want it.

I was using Dell DLP DLP 1210 projector earlier. It gave me good service. Till I receive this Epson 8350, I was impressed with my Dell projector. The only drawback was it did not have HDMI input. Now I have received this Epson projector and it has erased image of Dell DLP from my mind. Out of the box, I was amazed to see the size of this projector. It really exceeds your imagination Rather too big to handle. The picture quality is very nice and is maintained top level even if you start increasing the Image size. Even at 120″ x 120″

My wife calls it over-the-top, but the buddies call it “sick.” (An apparent reference or slang for amazing.)

I spent this evening playing various scenes from some of my favorite movies (Streets of Fire, The Wild Bunch, Grand Prix, Goodfellas, The Bourne Identity and Forbidden Planet); my jaw is now sore from dropping so many times. I’m also quite amazed at how user friendly this projector is. My seleco was extremely finicky, and the setup process could be quite tedious at times. The Epson gets you right into the ball park as soon as you turn it on, and helps to make fine tuning more fun than a chore.

You no longer need the budget of Steven Spielberg to equip a home cinema with crystal sharp projected images. This machine, out of the box, delivers excellent quality 1080p motion picture images. At a throw of about 10 feet, you can fill an eight-foot wide screen. Darken the room and lower the bulb’s output to save on it’s expected life and you will swear you are watching a movie at the local multiplex (assuming you have Bluray and a modest sound system. This machine is well worth $ 4,000, but now available at around $ 1200, it’s worth every penny. Treat yourself.

Infocus Projectors

Cyber
yes they do. they just cost alot to replace if they burn out

Infocus Projectors

No comments:

Post a Comment